News from 2018 and the years before
- 2018-12-06: My 2nd master’s thesis received 3
awards (including the main one) at the finals of the IT Student Project of the
Year 2018–an award event organized by the Czech & Slovak ACM Chapter. I am
incredibly honored that the academic jury considers my work to be the best
of 1,607 theses defended at 17 Czech & Slovak universities.
- 2018-10-31: My 2nd master’s thesis was selected
in the top 10 out of 1,607 computer science master theses of the year 2018.
More details to come.
- 2018-09-10: With an offset of several months due to July submission, I
successfully defended my 2nd master’s thesis at
the Charles University with the grade 1. This concludes five years of
two simultaneous undergraduate & graduate studies–an exciting but immensely
exhausting period of my life. I am very proud to be one of the few students of
both universities to accomplish this with all honors and within the standard time
- 2018-06-12: I successfully defended my 1st master’s thesis
at CTU with the A grade. In my work, I explore the possibilities to apply randomised
machine learning methods, which were originally developed for computer vision, to particle identification
and trajectory reconstruction of tracks from semiconductive pixel detectors.
- spring 2014: This website ceased to be a dead 404. My thanks go to Michal
Staruch for helping to set this up.